Experience Advertising, Inc.'s LinkedIn Affiliate Marketing Group Dedicated to Affiliate Marketers and the Affiliate Marketing Industry has Exceeded 20,000 Members
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) August 24, 2014
The LinkedIn Affiliate Marketing group, launched and run by Evan Weber, CEO of digital marketing agency Experience Advertising, Inc., has surpassed the 20,000-member mark. The LinkedIn Affiliate Marketing group is dedicated to the affiliate marketing industry and was launched in October of 2007 to serve as a place for affiliate marketers and affiliate marketing industry professionals to learn, share, discuss, and network with each other. It has become the best place on LinkedIn to learn about affiliate marketing, stay up to date on affiliate marketing industry news, as well as network with affiliate marketing professionals.
Evan Weber, LinkedIn affiliate marketing group owner, keeps the group buzzing with a steady stream of informative posts about topics such as: affiliate marketing news, affiliate program updates, and affiliate industry conference updates. He also posts helpful content articles designed to educate and inform all levels of affiliate marketers. Weber stated, "I'm really pleased with how the group has evolved over the years. Group members tell me all the time how many connections they made through the group by reaching out to other group members, which they are permitted to contact up to 500 other group members without being connected to them on LinkedIn, which is a great perk."
You can view all of the statistics on the LinkedIn Affiliate Marketing group here.
LinkedIn Groups provide a place for professionals in the same industry or with similar interests to share content, find answers, post and view jobs, make business contacts, and establish themselves as industry experts. You can find groups to join in the Groups Directory or view suggestions of groups you may like. You can also create a new group focused on a particular topic or industry.
Weber's firm Experience Advertising, Inc. provides multi-channel online marketing and social media management services including:
• Digital Marketing Consulting - working with in-house teams
• Social Media Consulting - working with in-house teams
• Google AdWords and Bing Ads - Pay-per-click Search Engine Management (SEM)
• Content and Online PR - SEO strategy and development
• Affiliate Marketing Management - growing online referral partners
• Social Media Management - creating engagement and interaction socially
• Facebook Advertising Management - effectively leveraging Facebook ads
• Twitter Advertising Management - effectively leveraging Twitter ads
• Web and Facebook Retargeting Ads - marketing to website visitors and previous customers
• Website Conversion Rate Optimization - improving click-to-sale ratio of websites
• Customer Loyalty Programs - increasing customer referrals and incremental revenue
• Social Sweepstakes and Contests - launching exciting promotions that go viral
• Email Newsletter Design and Deployment - high-end HTML email
• Graphic Design - web and print graphical design
• Website Design - for businesses and ecommerce companies
• Programming - web development for online advertising
If you are interested in industry leading online advertising and social media agency services, visit Experience Advertising, Inc.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12117456.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Telecom Signaling's Homepage ]