|[February 17, 2014]
Research and Markets: Strategies for the US Physician Office and Group Practice Diagnostic Testing Market for 2014
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32n374/2014_strategies)
has announced the addition of the "2014
Strategies for the US Physician Office and Group Practice Diagnostic
Testing Market" report to their offering.
This 970-page report provides comprehensive analysis of the physician
office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, size,
growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive
landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in
diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and
physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic
testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
Review of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market,
including its dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major
Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300
chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation
analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including
their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for physician
office/group practice diagnostic testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC
diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including
their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and
new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems
with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32n374/2014_strategies
[ Back To Telecom Signaling's Homepage ]