Latin American Data Communications Services Market, 2012-2017
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g8pz3t/latin_american) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Latin American Data Communications Services Market, 2012" to their offering.
SMBs Adopting Data Communications Services to Increase Productivity
This research service provides an analysis of the data communication services markets in Latin America, covering six main countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Venezuela. An analysis of the market size, drivers and restraints, market forecasts and competitive analysis can be found. The study examines the current structure of the industry, and analyzes competitive factors and the infrastructure of the main operators. The following technologies are examined in this research service: circuits, Virtual private networks Internet protocol multiprotocol label switching (VPN IP MPLS), private lines, very small aperture terminal (VSAT), dedicated IP, and international links.
- The most relevant drivers for this growth are the GDP growth in all economies from 2012 to 2017 and increasing demand for network services by local and multinational enterprises.
- However, the high penetration of data communications services in the large companies segment and price erosion of basic connectivity restrain the market.
- Due to intrinsic needs like geographic presence and high business automation levels, large companies adopted the first data communications services in Latin America, reaching, in many markets, a determined level of saturation.
- On the other hand, the small and medium business (SMB) segment represents an important addressable market in the region, but it also has important challenges.
- Although less technologically developed, the SMB segment in Latin America is shifting toward modernization to gain efficiency. In this scenario, dedicated IP is proving to be an affordable option and an important tool for market expansion.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Data Communications Services Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. Argentina Breakdown
5. Brazil Breakdown
6. Chile Breakdown
7. Colombia Breakdown
8. Mexico Breakdown
9. Venezuela Breakdown
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g8pz3t/latin_american
Source: Frost & Sullivan
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Computing and Technology (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=4&campaign_id=g8pz3t)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Telecom Signaling's Homepage ]