Best Buy's Hottest Cyber Monday Deals Continue Throughout the Day
(Thomson Reuters ONE via COMTEX) --
Cyber Monday excitement continues throughout today, Nov. 26, at Best Buy. Here's a look at some of the great deals customers can still get this afternoon and evening online at BestBuy.com. Customers who place an order of $250 or more on BestBuy.com today will receive a $25 savings code if they pick up their orders in-store.*
Hot Cyber Offers:
- All iPods on Sale.
- iTunes Gift Cards 15% off.
- Macbook Air for $1024.98 11" Display - 4GB Memory - 128GB Flash Storage.
- Dynex 32-inch LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV for 179.99. This is a Best Buy exclusive (SKU 4840716).
- Insignia 50-inch LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV for $429.99. This is a Best Buy exclusive (SKU 4882763).
- Save $200 on Insignia 55-inch LCD 1080p 120Hz HDTV for $599.99. This is a Best Buy exclusive (SKU 4676582).
- Save $300 on Samsung 60-inch LED 1080p 120Hz HDTV for $1,099.00.
- Droid Razr by Motorola 16GB - 4G LTE - Free with two-year activation (unactivated price $699.99 - SKU 4799002).
- Save $50-$100 on select Samsung Galaxy Tablets (SKUs 5064393, 5215429, 6315082, 6315134, 5587686).
- Toshiba Laptop for $269.99-15.6" Laptop - 2GB Memory - 320GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.
- Dell Laptop for $399.99 - 15-inch screen, Intel®Core(TM) i5 processor, 4GB memory, 500GB hard drive and Windows 8.
- Save $130 on Canon Powershot SX40 12.1 Megapixel for $299.99.
- Save $350 on Nikon D3000 10.2 Megapixel DSLR Camera for $449.99. Includes 18-55mm and 55-200mm Nikkor zoom lenses.
- PC Home Makeover - Get a complete Windows 8 PC Home Makeover from Samsung for $1,999. The offer includes the Samsung Series 5 Touch Screen Ultrabook(TM), Samsung Series 5 Touch Screen All-In-One and Samsung Series 5 Laptop - plus one year of Geek Squad Tech Support, Internet Security Software to protect against viruses and a PC-to-PC data transfer.
About Best Buy Co., Inc.
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) is the global leader in consumer electronics, with more than 1,400 large and small-format locations, more than 160,000 employees, $50B in annual revenue and the 11th largest retail website in the United States. Our "Blue Shirt" sales associates and Geek Squad agents are the authority on consumer electronics, delivering unbiased, knowledgeable advice hundreds of millions of times a year and offering unmatched support for the lifetime of the products we sell. Shop our competitively priced products and services at http://www.bestbuy.com/ or stop by one of our Best Buy or Best Buy Mobile stores to touch, test and try the latest technology. To learn more about Best Buy, visit us at http://www.investors.bestbuy.com/. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bestbuy and follow us on Twitter at @BestBuy.
*Note: not all products are available for Store Pickup.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Best Buy PR via Thomson Reuters ONE
[ Back To Telecom Signaling's Homepage ]